As individuals, what do we crave more of?
- Freedom to choose how to spend our day
- Freedom to work on projects that spark our interest and passion
- Making great money while doing what we love, and building financial abundance in the process
- More time for self-care
- To be seen
- To be heard
- To make a lasting imprint, be of greater influence in this world…even when we leave it
- To share our gifts and talents, while being financially rewarded for it
And yet, 95% of people are chained to their 9-6 jobs, feeling stuck, or are exhausted from growing their businesses alone, worried about where to find their next client and earning their next pay cheque.
You’re thinking: “Is this it??? There’s gotta be a better way.”
Well, I’m here to tell you that there is.
Imagine, on a daily basis:
- Waking up on your own natural time, not because your alarm clock or job needs you to be up, but because it feels good to wake up
- Having a delicious, healthy, nourishing breakfast
- Have a beautiful day ahead that’s productive but has space for room to breath
- Working with like-minded, supportive, collaborative women and men to grow your own business, as you help each other
- Inspiring others and being inspired by abundant, successful entrepreneurs from all walks of life
- Your health and vitality sky rocket no matter where you are in your health now
- Attending yoga, dance, barre, or whatever movement classes inspire you during the middle of the day because you can
- Heading off for an impromptu road-trip with your family or sweetie because you can
- Having a global, virtual business in your back-pocket which you can do anywhere in the world
- Having a business with built in mentorship, guidance and support at no extra cost to you
- Having access to proven systems and done for you programs to help you rock your personal and financial growth
- Encouragement from your tribe to self-care, putting yourself first, and surrendering to what’s possible
- Support from your tribe to step outside your comfort zone while being celebrated every step of the way
- Going to sleep at night feeling peaceful, free, abundant, and alive.
If your body is resonating with a “YES! Tell me more!”, then we need to talk.
I have a mentorship program, in partnership with #LusciousLifeDesign, to help you with all of the above.
It’s not a pipe dream. It IS possible.
But YOU must step IN and give yourself permission to soar.
This mentorship program is for you, if you:
- Thrive in community
- Desire to create financial freedom while thriving in your health
- Are an entrepreneur or wish to become one
- Are interested or have a passion for holistic health + wellness
- Want to help and serve others while growing yourself at the same time
- Are coachable and willing to grow/take feedback
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working and collaborating with like-minded people
- Are a natural leader and love sharing and helping others with what you learn
- Have an abundance (vs. competitive) mindset
- Are open-minded
- Are determined + persistent
A personal note: after being in direct selling for over 5 years, I’ve learned that there are a few components to success: consistency, taking action outside of your comfort zone, and most importantly, having the right support and being part of the right tribe.
When you work with me and my tribe, Luscious Life Design, you’re part of a solid, dedicated, passionate group of soul-filled entrepreneurs. This isn’t a group of solo-preneurs coming together to ‘try to figure things out’. We’re experienced business owners who work together, so we can be of greater service to others, by leveraging each others’ skills, time and resources.
The result? We get more done in less time, making a bigger impact, while encouraging and celebrating each other along the way.
I’m blown away by my Luscious Life Design tribe, and the leadership is a cut above.
I’m aligned with my heart + soul to be of service to those who know they have so much more to offer than spending 33% of their life at an unsatisfying job, and are ready to make a change in their own life.
You don’t need to have experience to start, but you do need to start to gain experience and thrive.
Are you IN?